Wednesday, April 23, 2008

FAQ

*What is this project about?
Scrappers create Disney themed layouts and send them to me. I combine them into albums, and give them to the Central/Western NC chapter of Make a Wish. MAW then gives these albums to families who go to Disney on their child's wish.

*is this tax deductible?
YES! just include a note in your package letting me know you need one, we'll send you a thank you on MAW letterhead.

*how many do I have to make?
this is completely up to you- you can make 1 or 100!

*what character/s do I have to make?
again, your call!

*what size pages do I have to do?
yep, you guessed it! your choice!

*if I dont have time to send layouts, what else can I do to help?
we desperately need albums. Specifically at this point 8.5x11

*what do I do when I'm ready to mail my layouts?
Email zooreturns@gmail.com for the mailing address. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT: please include your first name and city/state on the back of each lo, and INCLUDE A NOTE WITH YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, EMAIL ADDRESS AND USER NAME. I try to track everything that we recieve, and it makes it very difficult when i dont have this info.

*how long have you been doing this?
Since October 2004

*when are these due?
May 30, 2008

*will you be doing this again? absolutely! , as long as people are willing to donate, then we're willing to keep on!

*Can I do other sized albums/layouts?
(6x6, cm 7x7, 8x8, accordian albums) Sure, but if you're gonna do this, please do a completed album. It's really hard to request x number of 6x6 pages, for example. We had several people do these completed albums last round, and they were awesome!

*how do I send/package my lo's once I get them all ready?
Pizza boxes work great!, or priority boxes from the post office- these can be left flat, and just slide your lo's in!

*do my layouts have to be all the same?
nope! but they CAN be if you want!



No comments: