Thursday, October 30, 2008

Found Great Disney Shopping

Hi everyone! When I first went in search of disney supplies to make pages, it was the strangest thing .... I had trouble finding them (other than the $4.00 puffy stickers and the albums). I couldn't believe the stores were not swamped with them. I am in Alabama, so thought it might just be us.... be we are closer to Disneyworld ??

Everyone else may know this, sometimes I am the last to catch on, but wanted to let you know, if you have a Dollar Tree near you, you can hit the Disney bonanza!! They have stickers in all sizes for every character, individual or assortments. They have stamps, they have foam, they have flash cards, they have coloring books, picture books, they are full of Disney. And in Dollar Tree, everything really is ONE DOLLAR !!

I will tell you that when I came on the first sticker rack, well, let's just say it wasn't pretty.

Hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: